Flipkart India Headquarters Office Address, Contact Number, Email

Flipkart India Headquarters contact details provided by our team will help you to get in touch with headquarters department easily and quickly. Our team will help you to contact Flipkart India head office department by providing all important information like Flipkart India headquarters contact number, Flipkart India 24 hours helpline, Flipkart India Registered Office Address, Flipkart India headquarters email id, etc. Our team also provides other information like Flipkart India customer care office address, Flipkart India corporate office phone number and email.

Some time, the customers of Flipkart India faces several types of problems with services, so they try to get solutions Flipkart Complaints Number India. But, they not satisfy with the service of them and search for headquarters information on internet. So, if you are looking for contact information of Flipkart India head office to solve their issues. Here, we are providing complete information of Flipkart India headquarters to you, which will help you to get solution. For any kind of information related to Flipkart India products and services like technical, general support and general help, you can use Flipkart India Toll Free Number.

Flipkart India HeadquartersAbout Flipkart India: Flipkart is an India based electronic commerce company, having head office in Bangalore, Karnataka. Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company provides online shopping services, and deals in mobile phones, home appliances, cameras, laptops, computers, TVs, clothings, lifestyle accessories, footwear, etc. Flipkart India also operates its subsidiaries which include Myntra, Jabong.com, PhonePe, eBay.in (India) and eKart.

In this post you can check Flipkart India mailing and postal office address, corporate office address of Flipkart India, telephone number of Flipkart India Head Office with fax number and email address. So just  below, you can find Flipkart India HQ office contact information with other useful links.

Flipkart India Headquarters Contact Details

Flipkart India Corporate Headquarters helps you all types of problems or queries before and after selling any product of/from Flipkart India. You can contact with head office team through helpline numbers, email and visiting at office.

Contact Details of Flipkart India Corporate Headquarters:

• Flipkart India Corporate/Registered Office Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034, Karnataka, India
  • Flipkart India Headquarters Phone Number: +91-124-6150000
  • Flipkart India Headquarters Fax Number: NA
  • Flipkart India Headquarters Email: NA

Flipkart India Headquarters Mailing Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Ozone Manay Tech Park, #56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor, Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068, Karnataka, India

Useful Links of Flipkart India

Click here for FAQs

If you want to contact with Flipkart India customer care department for any kind of more information, so you can check contact information from Flipkart India Contact Number, Customer Care Office Address, Email

Social Profiles of Flipkart India

In addition to contact details, Flipkart India also allows customers to use live chat and social pages to get customer support.

Flipkart India Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/flipkart

Flipkart India Twitter Page:  www.twitter.com/flipkart

Flipkart India Official Website: www.flipkart.com

Dear visitor, officeaddresscontactnumber.com has collected almost all information of Flipkart India Headquarters like address, phone number and emails. You can use information for any issue, complaints, feedbacks, suggestions, queries, questions, help, support, sales, order, and many other things. If you are facing any type of issue or wrong information, kindly write to us through contact form or by using comment box listed below in every post. We will update your information as soon as possible.

103 thoughts on “Flipkart India Headquarters Office Address, Contact Number, Email

1. Ajit

Yesterday i have received the moto c plus and when i conncet the charger its goes stand by so i have to restart the mobile. could you please replace it and no gallery app available in that.

2. Primus

From: Primus Rasquinha
    Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2017 9:13 PM
    To: ‘kalyan@flipkart.com’
    Subject: Help resolve issue with unfair transaction from M/s. Flipkart !

Hello Sir,
    This is regarding a Samsung Galaxy On5 mobile phone I’ve purchased from M/s. Flipkart, details of which can be seen in the below Email message, the attached invoice and the summary is here below :
    1. Item : Samsung Galaxy On5 (Gold, 8 GB) (1.5 GB RAM) (Link)
    2. Date of order : 22-Sep-2017
    3. Date of arrival : 25-Sep-2017
    4. Amount paid : Rs. 5,990=00
    5. Mode : Credit Card

I want to bring it to your notice that, this product purchased online from M/s. Flipkart, had multiple defects details of which are listed below :
    1. Unreliable reception of incoming calls
    a. The occurrence of this problem is intermittent and unpredictable.
    b. The problem gets resolved if the phone is re-started.
    c. I have video recorded this problem as an evidence and proof of the defect.
    d. I have played this video and explained the same to the M/s. Flipkart technical support executive (from M/s Jeevs) who visited my residence today, for technical support. He has understood and acknowledged the issue.
    e. The visit of the M/s. Flipkart technical support executive has also been audio recoded as an evidence and proof.
    2. Apps cannot be moved to the external SD card memory from the phone memory
    a. This is a well-known common feature available on all Android mobiles. I’ve checked this with Lenovo, Lava, Micromax, Zentab and Cool Pad Android mobiles.
    b. This has also been shown to the M/s. Flipkart technical support executive who visited my residence today, where he has acknowledged the same. I possess the respective audio recording as well.
    c. Since even he was not able to resolve this issue, acknowledging the problem, he has then approved the replacement of the product which is all he can do/recommend.
    d. The visit of the M/s. Flipkart technical support executive has also been audio recoded as an evidence and proof.
    e. I have clearly written this issue on the application form brought by the M/s. Flipkart technical support executive.

Since this product was defective, I had requested for a refund, details of which can be found from the M/s. Flipkart portal. Additionally I’ve also taken time to call the M/s. Flipkart customer care and explain the issue in detail. I have been told by the M/s. Flipkart customer care executives that, a refund cannot be provided by M/s. Flipkart but the product can be replaced. I have audio recorded these calls as an evidence and proof.

Unfortunately as an ineffective remedy to the defective product, according to the M/s. Flipkart internal process, a replacement item is getting shipped to me, the details of which can be accessed form the M/s. Flipkart portal.

Now, please note that, the issue mentioned in SL. 2 here above is a software issue. Since the product being replaced will have the same software, without doubt the issue will not disappear and the product will still remain defective and unacceptable.

Hence the only solution to the problem is, to go for a replacement mobile phone but of different make and/or model. As an effective & amicable solution to the problem, I suggested :
    1. Item : Mobile phone.
    2. Make : Lava
    3. Model : X50
    4. Flipkart listing : Lava X50 Plus (White and Gold, 32 GB) (2 GB RAM)
    5. Link : Link

I’ve had many telephone calls with M/s. Flipkart customer care calling 1-800-2089898, where I’ve explained the issue in detail and suggested this effective remedy being an amicable and fair solution as well. All of my discussions with M/s. Flipkart customer care have been audio recorded for evidence and proof.

My last concluding discussion with M/s. Flipkart customer care was with Mr. Pushpendra, the details of the call are as below :
    1. Date : 05-Oct-2017
    2. Time : 06:45 PM (approx.)
    3. Name : Pushpendra (as told by him)
    4. Location : Indore, MP (as told by him)
    5. Interaction ID : IN1710051917127545043

In the above discussion which has been audio recorded as well, I had I have clearly established the below :
    1. The customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart, has agreed and understood that the product supplied is defective having software issues, as described above.
    2. The customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart, has also agreed that, since it is a software issue, the issue will not get resolved by replacing the product with a same make and model new product.
    3. I have clearly suggested to the customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart, my solution to change the phone where I am willing to pay the additional Rs. 500=00 (approx.), but that has been declined.
    4. Though I have requested the customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart, to escalate the issue to a higher level within M/s. Flipkart to resolve it, he has confirmed that is of no use.
    5. Finally, I have clearly informed and warned the customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart that, I will be disputing the respective Credit Card transaction since, I have been provided a defective product (with the offence of not providing the goods and services as promised), contrary to the specification listed on the M/s. Flipkart website.
    6. When I asked for an Email ID to send this issue details in writing, he has then provided this Email ID, due to which I’m sending you this Email. In my earlier conversations with customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart, they have provided incorrect information that no Email communication was possible.
    7. I have clearly informed and warned the customer service executive representing M/s. Fliplart that, the recording will be used as an evidence and proof for legal purposes.
    8. The call was then terminated by the customer service executive representing M/s. Flipkart.

Concluding :
    1. I have tried all possible means and ways of communication and negotiation to solve this issue in a fair and amicable manner, having no results yet.
    2. This Email now is a final step from my side to establish in writing that, M/s Flipkart has failed to provide the goods and services as promised on their website and hence as my legal right, in all truth and honesty I decline the transaction which is not entitled for any payment.
    3. Please reach me on my mobile number to discuss and resolve this issue at 8892987373.

Warm Regards

Primus

3. Balakarthik

Dear sir,

I have ordered Philips bluetooth sound bar on 20th sept, but i have not got my delivery. they are delaying my delivery from 15 days.

Please do the needful sir.I always believe in your products and am a regular customer please dont lose your reputation.

Thanks.

4. Deepak Rawat

Hello Team,

I just bought a new mobile phone Lenovo vibe K5 note from FlipCart under some exchange scheme.

From the day I purchased this mobile phone, it has made my life completely hell because of some following technical faults in your handset and that has been confirmed by technical person too :

1. Incoming call is not there but outgoing call is working because of some technical malfunctions in SIM slot.
    2. Heating like it would blast if we will keep this mobile phone on charger for more than 60 minutes.
    3. Latency or TAT time is extremely slow although the configuration says it has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM and none of the content is stored in the phone memory so far.

I have approached the people from Vodafone if it has some connectivity issue but this Vodafone SIM is working properly in other mobile then I approached to Flipcart team with in replacement period of 10 days but they said they do not have the replacement option however we could maximum refund the amount but before that we need to check this handset from technical team and their technical person claims that it has a factory problem and hardware are not correctly installed and that is why this phone has numerous problem and then again I raised the concern to Flipcart team customer care several times but every time customer care said that we will fix up this problem but so far no action has taken yet which is completely unprofessional behavior.

I am completely annoyed with such bad response from everyone including Flipcart customer care which only has one contact number and it is very difficult to connect with them because of too much call load on this number moreover whosever is there does not qualify to support and fix this concern on priority.

I am now writing down this mail to you to find out some solution and escalating this concern to the top team of Flipcart if this problem will persist for longer tenure since I have lost so may important calls and huge business because of this mobile phone faults.

Awaiting for your response.
    best Regards,
    Deepak Rawat
    9983276667

5. Subodh Kumar Sah

With due respect i would to say that I am Subodh kumar Sah, ordered for Moto c plus mobile which order ID No.OD110403402692787000 Date at 5th oct 2017 & mobile no. 9603373055 but so far, could not get delivery and I feel that my order was accepted under an offer of the company but it seems that you are failure to fulfill my request.If I’m right in my opinion then this is a type of cheat to the consumer and finally I am bound to file a complaint against your company because I could not order the product to other companies.
    I, therefore, draw your attention to take my complain in your notice and deliver the above mentioned product as fast as you can.
    thanks in anticipation.

6. Manoj bhansali

Dear sir , my name is Manoj Bhansali and my problem is that , i have bought LED tv of onida on 09/07/17 from flipkart, whose order id no. is OD109637960415900000 whose main board has stoped working within one month of purchase, for which i have lodged a compain to customer care of onida whose complain no is 1708E186380017 Launched on 11/08/17, for which you have not even answered to my mails, i am really pissed off with your customer care service!!! i mean this is really pathetic that a world famous and renowned company like onida and flipkart has such apoor customer care service, i dont expect this kind of service from company like both.. kindly look into the matter as soon as possible, or else i have to go to the consumer court. Thanks

7. KRISHNA

Hello,
    Flipkart ORDER NUMBER –
    OD110313000410347000(1 item)

I have purchase one NOTE 4 from Flipkart fist of all it took long time to deliver as i have to move on Business Trip so want to personally pick the delivery but the delivery was made on the same day on which i moved and when in my Home my Wife opened the BOX she found that there were the Hairline scrathes and one long line of damage on the screen and once she opened touch the sreen there were more damages , i was out immediately i complaint trough you app and call back about that .

Here executive has wrongly mentioned Touch NOT working and because of wrong remark my request got cancelled and before that every time i got mail and message thay before 7th YOU PHONE WILL BE CHANGED and again i called and informed that its delaying and the screen damage can increase further so please sugges then thye told that your request taken and phone will be exchanged same day dont worry about screen damaged .

Also i have highligted about the Tempered Seal and wrinkle on seal durig so manny communication.

Today EKART PERSON CAME AND NOT PICKED THE PHONE AND NOT HAND OVER THE REPLACED ONE STATING THAT HE DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT SCREEN fracture so i have to talk to his senior .

Trust me i have my own precious time and every time i cannot call , discuss and write such a lengthy mail explaining all this and today also again customer care on phone assured to replace that before 18th Oct 2017 .

Really this is a very poor support by the chanel partner , if FLIPKART is not having any relaibality and customer has to suffer so much then please take this phone from me i also dont want any refund too .

I will be thinking that i have been cheated by your Channel partner .

Sorry for the Inconvenience but really a lot of Inconvenience is caused by me too .

Regards
    KRISHNA BHARDWAJ

8. Balakarthik

I have ordered philips bluetooth speakers on 20th september and i have still did not got my order delivered.

I will wait till tomorrow morning if at all i dont get my product your company will get a legal notice from consumer court .
    No one are taking my issue seriously am going to file case against you if i dont get my product tomorrow.

Any how my grand father is civil lawyer at high court so take this as serious please

I got fedup by your customer service and back-end department word.

No one are serious.

Kindly make above words as a note.

9. Abhijit Mondal

I have written this mail yesterday to flipkart with all cases happened with me and expect my issue will be solved. but now they are saying after doing all this after a lot of promises they are saying they can’t do anything. please read this with patience.

I have purchased this product from Flipkart that was delivered to me on 9th October at evening by flipkart. after using just few times I noticed that the device is getting heated. I thought it will be okay and will not be right to inform Flipkart so early then I upgraded the phone to the latest version but that didn’t give me the solution. The device was heated up each and every time of just normal usage, but really I was relaxed by thinking that I have purchased this from “Flipkart” and they have easy replace/refund policy and that was noted on the Phone’s description as well as all other products. Then I contact the customer care on 10th October and what they said was really very unexpected, that was they can’t do anything except suggesting me to visit apple service center. But my question was why will I go to an service center when i Purchased this from Flipkart? we all purchased phones and all stuffs here so that we don’t want to face those things, then after communication he told me they can do it but its needed to visit the service center ones. I was not satisfied with the call so I call again and that experience was horrible, the executive named “Salooni”was so rude and dis-mannered she hold me call without knocking me, talking like she don’t care. after that call when I called again back I experience two understanding and well behaved person. one was normal executive and the other one was senior supervisor. Both of them take my refund request as i told them. and the supervisor promised me that the refund will be initiated but that also need the sheet that will be given by the service center. One of the main reason why i was so faded up is there is no apple service center near me. its mostly 300 kms from my place. but thought its okay it will be trouble bit if there is no option then I have to do it. Then I reached their place after a long journey. and 1st they told me its normal then they said its software issue. like really? its normal? My dad have iPhone and also one of my friend who was there with me have iPhone 6 that having less ram and downgraded processor then my device his phone is not headed up. not even 10% of what my device get. by the way, they said it will take 30 minutes to solve the issue but as I said before, “I don’t want repair” why someone will repair a phone of 1day usage ? if its having issue just after delivery then its clear it was defected from the first. The device that have sent to me was defected and why some will will pay for a defected product? but chalo okay I allow them for the restore as they said. They give my device back after 40-45 minutes and after giving me back on just 5 minutes usage and having A.C on the room the device started heating. and when I touched his skin with that phone he agreed phone and telling him about flipkart’s demand of that sheet he agreed to give me the sheet but I don’t know why he mentioned this as software issue and don’t mentioned the heating issue even when I told him before he was started making the sheet. if its issue with software then they worked on this with 30 minutes, and they have told me before that the software issue will be okay after the restore process. but when its not solved why the did’t mentioned this and why the mentioned “resolved” when it still heating that much that I can’t hold this without cover. I really have no idea why they did this. But they axis me that the sheet that have given is enough of what flipkart wants. So I finally have the sheet (attached here).

oh1 one thing don’t know why after taking the phone from the apple center I’m having some more problems like 1. While phone call some times the sound come so weird. 2. some apps like flipkart is not working properly and if I’m forcing fo run the device is stopped working for few second. same with adding google accounts. I can’t say with confidence that the issue is made by them may its having the issue normally for the defect of the phone.

so I have done all the process as told by flipkart. I faced a lot of trouble and its like harassment. but at the end of the day I have done this. now I want refund.

10. poulomi

i have bought a lipstick from Flipkart which was delivered on 12th oct.but the product is not as described.its just horrible.i want to return this & want my money back.
    i have mail you few hours ago regarding my order OD110433732668877000 but have not get any response from your side yet.pls help me as soon as possible otherwise i will cancel my next order.this kind of unprofessionalism is not expected from Flipkart.