CBSE Panchkula Contact Number, Customer Care Office Address, Email

CBSE Panchkula Contact details like CBSE Panchkula branch office address, registered office, telephone number, fax number and email id with useful information like CBSE Panchkula toll free number, 24 hours contact number, head office address, etc. If you are looking for CBSE Panchkula contact helpline number and other CBSE Panchkula contact information. So here, we have provided complete information to you regarding CBSE Panchkula customer care and office.

For any kind of information related to CBSE products and services like technical or sales support and general help. If you are facing any type of issues or problems with CBSE products and services in region. So, below given CBSE Panchkula contact information will help you to get solution.

You can also contact with the CBSE Panchkula contact team for any issue, complaint, feedback, suggestion, query, question, help, support, sales, order, and many other things. You can check CBSE Panchkula contact phone numbers and other contact details below.

CBSE Panchkula Customer Care Department

There are several ways to contact with Customer care department of CBSE Panchkula and to get customer support after and before sales in area. You can contact through CBSE Panchkula office phone number, toll free helpline, email and office.

CBSE Panchkula Contact Phone Numbers:

For any kind of instant help or support like technical, sales, online, web and general information, kindly try below given contact numbers.

• +91-172-2585193, 2583547 helpline

CBSE Panchkula Customer Care Email IDs:

• NA

CBSE Panchkula Office Address, Contact Number:

CBSE Panchkula allows their customer to also talk with office team for any kind of information and support. Below you can check contact details of Panchkula office.

• CBSE Panchkula Office Address:Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector 5, Panchkula 134152 , Haryana, India
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Phone Number:+91-172-2585193, 2583547
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Fax Number:+91-172-2585163
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Email: cbse@nic.in

CBSE India Headquarters Contact Details:

CBSE India headquarters also allows customers to get in touch for any kind of information or support. We have provided completed information about head office here. For more information, you can visit at the official website.

CBSE Panchkula Official Website: www.cbse.nic.in

Dear visitor, officaddresscontactnumber.com has collected almost all CBSE Panchkula contact information like toll free/non toll free number and emails. If you are facing any type of issue or wrong information, kindly write to us through contact form or comment. We will update your information as soon as possible.

22 thoughts on “CBSE Panchkula Contact Number, Customer Care Office Address, Email

1. Harjit Singh

I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now where i will receive my DMC of +2 class

2. Yadwinder Singh

There was a school named Ashok Vatika Public school in Amritsar affiliated by CBSE
    and my Niece (Tanveer kaur )study there and Due to some error in her matric certificate her fathers name printed wrong
    we are complaining almost from 1 and a half year
    kindly remove the error
    Correct name :Paramjit Singh
    In Certificate :Parmjit Singh
    Case. No. 143947
    Plz sir Once you Check the file
    You’ll understand whole thing.

3. Anshu

your no. is not reachable to my network and one no. ie. 01722586866. nobody is picking this no. i dont know what is going on another no. ie. 01722585163 phone is picking but nobody is speaking please look into the matter helpline no. are for help according to me.

4. Venal gupta

Sir I want to ask criteria for pre issuing pass certificate for 12th cbse panchkula. Can I apply online also for session 2016-2017.

5. Pradeep

i have submitted my 10th class marksheet in the cbse headquater punchkula one month ago for the correction in name spelling but there is no respond what can i do

6. Anil Kumar

My son passed 10th class from your board in 2011-12. His surname spellings are wrongly typed at his certificate. His surname is SHARMA but typed SAHRMA. We thought this is a minor typecal mistake. Bur now we are facing problems. Plz can you guide us that how can we get it corrected.

7. Bharat Bhushan

Dear Sir,
    I have deposited 7 transfer certificates for counter sign on 26 July 2017. Forty Rs. Receipt no was ca 17455 on 26/07/2017. 15 days have passed but i have got no certificate. I have ringing up your office phone numbers at least 50 times a day for last three days. when I ring up your office telephone numbers 0172 2583547 is always busy and no body picks up 0172 2585193, 0172 2585577. Sir , I request you to send these transfer certificates as soon as possible.
    Teacher Bharat Bhushan

8. CHET RAM SHARMA

Dear Sir,

My daughter Sakshi Sharma cleared 10th exam in year 2016. Father`s Name mentioned in certificate is C R SHARMA (short name). But now she will appear in 10+2 exam next year & forms will submit soon. as per school management father`s name will be filled in form as mentioned in Aadhar card. but father`s name in Aadhar card & other documnets is CHET RAM SHARMA (Full name).
    I want to change my name from C R SHARMA TO CHET RAM SHARMA in her 10th certificate. I prepared an affidavit for same. what is the procedure for name change ? how long it will take to update the name ? can any other person in my blood relation submit documents in CBSE office Panchkula or myself should come to office for this proceeding ?

Pl. suggest.

9. Wareesa

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have lost my 10th Class CBSE Marks Sheet and applied along with necessary documents as required by CBSE last month. I send all documents through speed post and same has been received there on 31.07.2017 but I could not recieve my Duplicate 10th Marks Sheet till now. I have got the admission in BBA and have to submit my 10th Marks sheet by End of this week otherwise they may cancel my admission or put the fine for failure in submission of the said document. My Roll No is 2135087.
    I request you to update my status and issue my documents at the earliest.
    With Best regards